This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) governs the use of RVLBO, LLC d/b/a RVLBO’s website and RV property owners booking platform.
We at RVLBO, or (RVLBO) are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we collect and analyze information about you, your business, and the reservations and other transactions that are made using RVLBO.
This policy covers how RVLBO collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of RVLBO’s website and through RVLBO, our campground software, and in connection with off-line communications. Specifically, RVLBO may collect this information from electronic analytics, offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, and transactions. We also may use third party sources, such as opt-in lists. Please note that this policy may still apply if you elect private browsing.
No matter how RVLBO comes to have your information, we want you to know that we respect the privacy of your information and that you should be aware of how we handle it.
- I. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
RVLBO does not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer support or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just contact us at: [email protected].
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
RVLBO has always valued your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described unless the specific web page says otherwise. If you have further questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact us.
- II. Information Gathered and Tracked by RVLBO’s Software
- A. Product Usage Information Collected Through Google Analytics.
In order to help RVLBO Software improve your experience with our products and services, we use Google Analytics, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, to monitor and identify trends and usage statistics. Google Analytics may collect certain information during product use, installation or update, while you are using certain RVLBO products and services. Such information may include, without limitation, how often different features are used, how often different buttons and menu items are clicked, execution time for different operations, error reports, download location, software version, platform information, application/product usage, features usage, exception tracking, OS information, and product logs. The information will be transmitted to and stored by RVLBO on its server, and/or by RVLBO’s service provider(s) on its servers. RVLBO does not use Google Analytics to collect any information that personally identifies you. The collection of this non-personally identifiable information will cease once your use of RVLBO’s product or services has ceased; however, the information collected may be retained, accessed, and used by RVLBO as long as necessary for the purposes described herein.
- B. Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us.
Within RVLBO’s website, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. We may collect this information through different methods, including:
- Registration Forms
We encourage all visitors to register with RVLBO. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from RVLBO, please contact us at: [email protected].
- Ordering Document and Enrollment Forms
Our order forms securely collect visitor’s contact information and financial information (like your credit card number and other billing information). Contact information on the order form is used for order fulfillment and may be shared with our others only if necessary to fulfill your request. The information that we require in our order form is only used to process your order quickly and accurately. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that you purchase and your billing information will only be used to bill you for that product. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions. If you sign up, we may share your contact information with other RVLBO, LLC partner companies only, not with other outside companies.
You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. You may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
RVLBO may collect other information, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on our website, it is collected and/or transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on RVLBO’s website or indicated by your use of the RVLBO website
- Financial/credit card and payment information. Please see the “How RVLBO Software Uses and Shares This Information” section for more information.
- Trade show or conference participation information, such as booths attended or visited during a trade show or conference hosted or attended by RVLBO.
- Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
We may also supplement information you provide with information received from third parties.
- C. Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols.1. Statistics and Information Collected as You Browse RVLBO’s Website
As you browse RVLBO’s website, RVLBO’s servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit RVLBO’s website.
- Which pages people visit on RVLBO’s website.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “aol.com”).
- Which browsers people use to visit RVLBO’s website.
While we gather this type of information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve RVLBO’s website, to monitor their performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use the sites.
RVLBO’s website also log host names (or IP addresses when the host name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the web content.
- 2. Cookies
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string our server writes to your hard drive that contains your unique User ID. Cookies on RVLBO’s website may collect a unique identifier, user preferences and profile information and membership information. RVLBO’s server will query your browser to see if there are “cookies” previously set by RVLBO’s website.
A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. While we do not offer an opt-out for cookies, browsers provide you information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion and might be required to complete certain functions on RVLBO’s website.
- 3. Flash Cookies
We may use flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects”, on RVLBO’s website that employ flash technology. Flash cookies are small files similar to browser cookies and are used to remember the site’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the site. Like normal cookies, flash cookies are represented as small files on your computer.
- 4. Embedded URLs
We also use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
- 5. Embedded Pixels
On RVLBO’s website, we may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to RVLBO’s website as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
- 6. Third Party Cookies
RVLBO has engaged one or more third party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from visitors to RVLBO’s website, as well as to optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to RVLBO’s website. The service provider(s) set cookies on behalf of RVLBO. One such service provider is Google Analytics. We may use display advertising and remarketing with Google Analytics. As a result of these cookies, third party vendors, including Google, will show our ads on sites across the Internet. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager on Google’s website.
- 7. Widgets
RVLBO’s website includes widgets, which are interactive mini-programs that run on our site to provide specific services from another company (e.g., links to bookmarked sites). Some information, such as your email address, may be collected through the widget. Cookies may also be set by the widget to enable it to function properly. Information collected by this widget is governed by the Privacy Notice of the company that created it.
- 8. How RVLBO Uses and Shares This Information
The information you submit on RVLBO’s website may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions. We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on RVLBO’s server provider’s servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unnecessary length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
- To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate RVLBO distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To conduct market research. We may use your personal information to conduct market research or to aid us in determining the viability of additional markets, services, or products.
- To post testimonials. We may post testimonials on our websites, which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a trade show or event hosted or co-sponsored by RVLBO or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- To comply with legal requirements. RVLBO may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
- III. Information Security
The security of your personal information is very important to RVLBO. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, RVLBO uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or U.S. mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or RVLBO to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
- IV. Your Choices
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- 1. Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. We will provide this information in a portable format, if required. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- 2. Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our website allows you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- 3. Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- 4. Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- 5. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- 6. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- 7. Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- 8. Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
Please address written requests and questions about your rights to [email protected].
For requests for a copy of the information we have collected during the 12 months prior to your request we will endeavor to provide the information in a format that is readily useable, including by mailing you a paper copy or providing an electronic copy to your registered account, if you have registered an account with us.
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name or other account information. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
- A completed written notice indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf signed by you and the consumer.
- If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the appropriate Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
If we do not receive both pieces of information, the request will be denied.
You may make a request for disclosure of our information collection practices, the information we collected about you, or our sharing practices up to twice within a 12-month period. You may make a request that we not sell information or for deletion of your information at any time.
- V. Other
- A. Service Providers
We may use third parties to assist you if you have questions while using our sites, teleconference services to provide you with webinars and demos, and a service provider to host and provide our content. When you sign up to receive any of these services, we will share your personal information only as necessary with the third party solely for the purpose of providing that service. In addition, we may use a specialized third party for our subscription billing platform.
We provide the information to our trusted distribution partners who work on behalf of or with RVLBO under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your information to help RVLBO communicate with you about offers from RVLBO or our partners. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you would like to opt out of having your information shared with these third parties you may contact us, but please note that opting out may preclude you from licensing certain products due to our point of sale processes.
- B. Commitment to Children’s Online Privacy
RVLBO’s website is not directed at children. RVLBO does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 or otherwise would be required to have parent or guardian consent to share information with RVLBO, you should not send any information about yourself to us.
- C. Cross Border Transfers
Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy. By using RVLBO’s website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
- D. Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
- E. Opt-Out Policy and Procedure
RVLBO’s website provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us (and our partners) at the point where we request information about you. In addition, you can unsubscribe to the various communication offerings at any time, by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that opting-out of all communications will suppress every piece of electronic information from RVLBO.
Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences or events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements, as well as communications with partners, including product alerts, updates, marketing and sales materials and other notices related to partner status.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can opt-out by downloading and installing the add-on for your web browser located at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- F. Correcting/Update Policy
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us at [email protected].
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
- G. Oversight
If you have comments or questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact us at [email protected]. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.
- H. Changes to Policy
RVLBO will occasionally update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
- I. Information for California Residents
`California law indicates that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are collected, “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose”(as those terms are defined under California law). If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below. We do not discriminate against California residents who exercise any of their rights described in this Privacy Notice.
- VI. Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Attn: Privacy Team
P.O Box 158
Aguanga, CA 92536